You know you’re fabulous—but you don’t always feel that way.
Actually, you feel the opposite most of the time.
You work hard. You have a good life. But you’re exhausted—tired of feeling like the second-rate version of yourself.
You want to be happy. You want to be healthy.
You want to exude confidence. You want to love yourself.
You want to feel sexy.
You want to be back in control. I know what it’s like to let your stressful thoughts overwhelm every part of your being.
To feel angry, frustrated, and embarrassed.
To question how you got to this point.
To let self-doubt, fear, frustrating perfectionism, and sadness flood your thoughts.
You know you’re better than that.
You want to make a change. You want to stop feeling this way. You want to feel hot, confident, and powerful. You want to be YOU.
You are not alone.
1. Join the Unleash Your Sexy Community.
VIP members are given the keys to unlocking the “I love my life” versions of yourselves. You receive a free gift plus my exclusive Monday Mantras. Every Monday, members receive a mantra to take them through the week, which have become healthy addictions for the community.
“I love Diana’s Monday Mantra’s: What better way to start a new week than with somebody cheering you on!?! I read Monday Mantra’s & quite honestly I just feel invigorated to take on the week.” -Jacquelyn Mavrookas of Eventually, Jacquelyn
2. Meet Diana Antholis
Yes, I live balanced, centered, and sexy. I work hard. I coach myself every day. I learn from the best. I wasn’t always this way though. Click here to learn what I believe in and why I do what I do now.
3. Peruse the website and blog:
You will find articles on accepting yourself, reducing stress, staying present, eating healthy, and exercising for your body. START HERE with the most popular articles.
4. Read the books:
“Unleashed was the answer to a prayer. Thank you.”
“Unleashed encompasses everything I’ve been wanting to change within myself.”
“Diana has the capacity to work with the entire person – mind, body, and soul.”
“Diana is someone I’d call the voice of my generation in self-help.”
“Diana Antholis has done it again with “Sanity Is Sexy”. An enjoyable read that I had a hard time putting down and one that I will continue to refer to time and time again.”
“Sanity is Sexy is honest, thoughtful, and a quick, simple way to snap ourselves back into focus when we are feeling overwhelmed or lost.”
“Sanity is Sexy is your new handbook..Diana Antholis tells us how our mindset can create miracles, what and how and why, short, sweet, to the point and amazing. Buy it and keep it in your purse, in your nightstand, give it to your girlfriend and show your husband how you, too, can create miracles and live an amazing life…Must have book.”
Every woman deserves to feel sexy. Yes, even you. Coaching packages available to create your own mantra and have private sessions on life & business.
Want to know more about me?
- I used to tell myself I couldn’t run distances. So I ran a half marathon. Here’s how.
- I love to move. Yoga, Pilates, Walking, Sports. (Here are goals I set for myself.)
- I played volleyball and continue to play tennis.
- I was Greek dancer. (What’s that? Ask me.)
- I have a master’s degree in Organizational Management from The George Washington University in Washington D.C. I did an accelerated 10-month program. If this doesn’t convince you that I know stress, I don’t know what will.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Marketing Communications from The Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC.
- I have worked my way through corporate advertising and media, management consulting, research and education, and entrepreneurship in New York City, San Diego, and Washington D.C. I currently reside in Paris France with my husband.
Connect with me:
I believe that every woman deserves to feel sexy. I also believe in indulgence, dedication, chocolate, red wine, diamonds, love, yoga, and commitment. Click here to read my personal story of how I struggled with my own thoughts and stressful periods in life and overcame it and why I do what I do.
Download my core beliefs as the background on your computer or phone.
I’m here for you if you have any questions: diana [at] dianaantholis [dot] com